I was bored so I thought I would post my daily web routine. This is what I usually do when I first get on my computer:
1. Check/respond to my emails
2. Check my eBay auctions(if I have any)
3. Head to Makezine.com – They have so many hacks/inventions/gadgets that you can build. Very cool site to read!
4. Visit Hackaday.com – Some times they have some cool projects.
5. Head to Spikedhumor.com – Pretty funny videos. Although there can be some raunchy crap on there.
6. Visit Iviefamily.com – Make sure I am up to date on all the posts and pictures.
7. 12am I check out woot.com and steepandcheap.com – This is new; I started doing this just recently. Both sites have some awesome deals!
That’s it! Other than that I try* to work on side projects or one of the many hobbies I have.
*Keyword is try. Some days I don’t work on the project at all due to an illness called “laziness” or other times referred to as “slacking”.