We are 3 days into 2012 and I don’t notice anything different. 🙁 In this webisode of Gongey.com I am going to list all the things I would like changed this year. Throughout the year I will re-visit this list to see how things are going.
2012-Things I want changed or want to do:
- Ability to concentrate on important tasks longer than 5 minutes, preferably for hours at a time!
- Start a decent marketing campaign for Natural Edge
- Obama OUT OF OFFICE!
- SOPA better not pass!
- NDAA better be repealed!
- 6 months of emergency funds in savings
- Get out of debt this year
- Purchase a dual-sport bike
- Get the Belvedere running(engine is almost complete!)
- Wood flooring in living room and hallway
- Re-model master bathroom
- Lose weight – even if it’s getting somewhat close to my early 20’s body
- Get a couple of websites going that bring in a good amount of residual income
- Spend more time with family
- Spend more time outdoors
**Edit: As noted by my niece; it does seem ludicrous that I mention getting out of debt, then immediately talk about buying stuff. I always forget to explain that when I talk about buying stuff(big ticket items) it means buying them with cash. Unless it’s an absolute emergency I don’t pay for stuff with credit.
That seems like a reasonable list of changes for 2012.
What are some changes you would like to see? Have you already started on your own list?